- NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) is a national-level scholarship exam in India. This prestigious exam being taken by the NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) helps in screening and nurturing the developing talent of the country. This exam not only aims at strengthening and enhancing the mental capabilities of the developing brains but also it motivates the students to think beyond their limits.
- NTSE is a two-stage selection process which is divided into Stage-1 and Stage-2.Stage-1 exam is being conducted by State/UT’s at State level whereas Stage-2 exam is being conducted by the NCERT at National level.
- Only the students studying in Class 10th are eligible for the selection process.
- Moreover, students of any Board (CBSE, ICSE, IB-International Baccalaurate, State Boards) studying at any recognized school can participate in this exam. Students registered under Distance Learning Programme or Open Board are also eligible under the conditions prescribed by NCERT on its website. Indian Students studying abroad are exempted for Stage-1 exam, they can directly fill the form of Stage-2 through their schools.
- The scholarship amounts to Rs. 1250/- per month for all the students studying in Class 11th to 12th (irrespective of class/course) and Rs 2000/- per month for undergraduates and post-graduates except for Ph.D., wherein it is paid as per UGC norms.
Grab the Opportunity to Register With pioneermathematics.com
Click For Online Study Program NTSE
Why to give & clear National Talent Search Examination?
a. Because it is a National level exam and it provides scholarship for further studies from 11th class up to your Ph.D.
b. It provides a good opportunity to position yourself among the ‘glittering lot’.
c. Clearing the Stage-1 or Stage-2 eexam will boost your confidence and it will motivate you to excel in the academics.
Online Study Program For NTSE- Pioneer's Exclusive Support
pioneermathematics.com provide complete online study material for NTSE. For online support click on the following link: