|Introduction Rewards & Eligibility Apply Results|
Eligible students who are pursuing postgraduate 1st year course in any of the above mentioned fields in the current year, may submit their application for the above scholarship giving full details like name, father's name, date of birth, permanent and postal address, name of the undergraduate course, percentage of marks obtained along with merit certificate, postgraduate course being pursued etc. (with all relevant attested copies of documents), may be submitted to Head, UGC-Selections and Awards Bureau, Delhi University South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi 110021 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Documents to be submitted at the time of applying:
2.An affidavit from the parents/girl child duly attested by the First Class Magistrate/Gazetted Officer mentioning that she is the only child in the family.
- JEE Main -2013
- National Eligibility Entrance Test
- BITSAT 2013-2014 Test Preparation
- MATHS OLYMPIAD (RMO, INMO, IMO)
- KVS Mathematics Olympiad 2012-2013
- CMAT-Common Management Admission Test
- CSAT(Civil Services Aptitude Test)
- National Defense Academy
- AIEEE 2012 ONLINE TEST SERIES
- JEE Advance - 2013