A scientific study and analysis of handwriting, especially of a person's personality is called Graphology.
- It may open windows to numerous unexplored areas for anyone interested in practising this skill.
- It is an exciting and benificial key to unlocking the potential within you.
- Handwritting must be studied, taking into consideration the formation of letters, words and lines.
- Since some people write differently at different times, their analysis also differs at those times.
- No two handwritting are identical.
- As a self-awareness and an improvement tool, graphology is probably the fastest way one can learn about another's personality and behaviour with great accuracy.
For example let's talk about slant factors:
- A slant denotes the writer's emotional direction and degree of emotional control.
- Generally, a right-slanted writer leans towards the future, friendship, compliance and extroversion, while a left-slanted one leans back to the past and away from people, toward introversion and self, having more time and energy for creative pursuits.
Moderate Right Slant:
Moderate Left Slant: