Rules & Regulation « go back
· Each level contains either one or two puzzles.
· On clicking START TEST, the timer will start and the whole level has to be completed in that allotted time.
· The time to complete all the levels is one month. For example: One can attempt different levels on different days.
· Select the option and click on ATTEMPT to move to the next puzzle or automatically you will be directed to the next page if your time finishes.
· Your account will expire immediately if:
(a) You give a wrong answer in any of the levels.
(b) Your time finishes.
(c) Your validity for one month ends.
· You will win get the prize only if you clear your 10 levels i.e. defeat the mathematics monster.
· One can use only one valid email ID, because you will get successive codes in same email id for continuing next level.
· Your subscription for mathematics monster is for one month only.
· You will have to register again if your account expires or your validity finishes.
· Make sure the address that you have mentioned in the registration form is absolutely correct.
· Pioneermathematics.com is not responsible for the incorrect information filled in by the user.
· In addition to the above, disciplinary action may be taken against the students found guilty of tampering the puzzles of any kind. It may even lead cancellation of the account.
· All decisions are the sole discretion of the pioneermathematics.com.
· All disputes are subject to Chandigarh jurisdiction only. Please read the offer, rules and regulations carefully before registering.